Guideline For E-poster
- Maximum 22 slides in ppt. for e-poster.
- Black background of ppt. with white fonts of larger than 20 font size.
- If e-poster of interesting rare cases / case series it should be discussed in the following heads:
- slide 1 consisting title, authors and co-authors along with affiliation
- slide 2- clinical history
- slide 3-6: Images with a description of findings
- slide 7-9: Diagnosis and discussion
- slide 10: references
- For research studies in e-poster, it should be discussed in the following heads:
- Slide 1: Title, Name(s) of Author(s) with affiliation.
- Slide 2: Objectives.
- Slides 3: Methods.
- Slides 4-6: Results and Slides
- Slides 7-8: discussions
- Slide 9: Conclusion and
- Slide 10: References
Click To Download Guideline Sample